Thursday, November 3, 2011

Something Upbeat

How bout a little recap from the last few months?

September gave us an 8 year old!!! Lovely, my original baby, grew another year older!! She wanted "arrrgh-uably" the most fun of birthday parties - A Pirate Party at a local playground with a pirate theme.


Complete with as many close friends who were able to come - some from a state away!


A fine spread of yummy snacks and treasure map cake!!


A happy little brother....


and a little sister and good friends to share the feast....




Make a wish!!!


Eat some cake...(or, a LOT of cake...)


Even Mommy got to see friends...


And Lovely got her birthday wish...


Teddy the Hamster!!! Welcome to the family!!!

This was such a high point of September. Dearest Lovely, we adore you. Simply. Your giggles, smile, generous spirit, sweet innocence, love of faith, and imagination make our days complete. We love you, and thank God for you every day.

Isn't she Lovely? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!