Sunday, November 6, 2011

Crying God

If you are in a free fall, you can get caught if you trust.

The next official pay day is the 23rd. Disability/HR is moving slow.

We had, as of today, $75 to our name.

We've lost some services because we can't pay. Blessedly we have a stocked pantry due to the love and generosity of our homeschool co-op (oh! To pay this all forward....amen I will! God sweeps in everytime I am falling, as do other friends...God's hands and feet..)

I was in a panic, and since Hubby is finally better, I decided I could arrange being a babysitter around his schedule. Blessedly, I got some sits - but not till late this week. With gas, two cars, and milk....how long would it last before crying uncle? Well...why not just cry "God!?"
 
Today was a struggle. But as I felt like I was falling, something stopped me short of rock bottom. It came in two forms : a warm dinner to feed us, and an amazing monatary donor in honor of her fallen soldier son. I am not sure I had the words...what do I say to that gift? Doesn't she need the help herself? I bawled. These events are not rewards, but pure blessings. We have such responsibility to succeed and pay forward.

Thanks to her, other dear friends, past gifts of grocery cards and meals and so many prayers, God carries us.  As of today, the Lord's day, we can get through the week and hopeful disability pay arrival. It narrows the gap to the 23rd. I was falling, and God caught me. Caught us.

Hubby's church job also paid him today, early - that NEVER happens. But it did the weekend and Sunday we needed it. Coincidence? Nope.

I can focus on my marriage this way...more sharply focused.

Don't cry uncle. Cry God. Don't sabatoge yourself. Those are this weekend's lessons.

Much love!

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for all his attentiveness to our needs! I wish I could help. If you are in Maryland let me know if I can do anything! Praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!