Sunday, November 27, 2011

Advent 2011



Blessed Advent!!!

Advent has started and with it, a renewed focus on faith, words of hope, and promise of a Savior. I have felt all those things, and AMEN to that!!
My family went to church separately, due to illnesses and such, so Lovely went later in the evening with her dad to the cathedral. Here she is, in the outfit she picked out because it was the color of the season lol! I love it! She's holding her new Mass booklet too before she heads out of her room.


Nothing can renew one's faith than seeing the faith, and love of that faith, of a child!

Our Advent plans include Advent Adventures, a children's liturgical tea with a dear friend and her family and friends, and the wonderful family and church traditions such as the Advent wreath, Jesse tree, books, bible stories, church penance service, movies, and TV specials. Our home will be filled with preparation, meditation, prayer, and JOY.

What are your plans this Advent?

Much love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!