I have noticed so many bloggers taking a break, posting less, or jumping in with renewed energy after feeling their blog had become "work". I'm shocked I haven't even done an Advent post yet. I LOVE Advent.
Yep...funky town.
But, I'll report some good things real fast I hope to follow with pictures - A great Thanksgiving holiday, fun at the park, fun in the leaves, a KID FREE weekend getaway for my husband and I, a Santa Brunch, A Family Christmas Work Party, and more. I also restarted my WW meeting journey after missing months of meetings when my husband was in another state for months, and then I just fell out of the habit after that...and made excuses...humph. So, we've been living life - just not here, and I'm getting annoyed I'm not recording it, because I LOVE my past blog entries. A bygone, care free era.
I have so much to blog, I feel overwhelmed, so we'll just start with some recent art projects by my girls:
"Mommy" (apparently on a contacts wearing day), by Valiant.
"Pounce" by Lovely.
"My family" by Valiant
![]() |
| I love our happy smiles. Can you see us all crowding like this at your door? HA! |
A study on Van Gogh, by Lovely
Much love....blessings!!!!




.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!