Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bragging

This should really go on my homeschooling blog (see link on sidebar), but I just felt like bragging.

I just picked up Lovely from art class, and look at what she created this week, and last week. It is a mother mermaid, nursing her baby while her daughter looks on.


I swear, it just flows and has life! I adore it. What a treasure. I teared up. The nursing is just so tender! And I love how the mother and daughter's "eyes" meet...or seem to!


Sorry...I just had to brag!!! :) Much love!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haven't commented in a while, but I'm still reading :)

    That is truly lovely... a treasure indeed! She really caught something lifelike and emotional in the shape and flow of it, didn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!