Hey! Well, I never could get time to do my Monday Day Book. I'll make that a goal sometime tomorrow to decompress after my morning. Today (Tues) is a big day. My sister is here sleeping over to help us get the day off well. Our parents are both having procedures done today - somehow they got scheduled the same day. My mom and dad are in their 70s and 80s respectively (my dad being 86) and my mom is getting cataracts surgery on one eye, and my dad is getting a heart ablation, both are in the morning. Both require anesthesia, and my dad's procedure includes stopping and restarting the heart. Both are "routine" (wow) and outpatient (wow). The baby and I will go to the hospital with my dad, my sister will be with my mom - then eventually they will come to the hospital. Lovely will be at school.
Everything gets started in a few hours at 5am.
Thanks for any thoughts and prayers sent our way. I'll update as I can. I EXPECT all to go swimmingly.
Hopefully later on Tues I can update the weekend, and day book today!
Goodnight! and THANKS. Off to bed before 5am catches me awake....
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



Praying here for your mom & dad! Hope everything is going well for both of them.
ReplyDeleteY'all are in my prayers today! Hope everything went well.
ReplyDeleteAdd me to your cadre of prayer warriors!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kate