...that my life is sunny, warm, and bright:
Thank you B...so much. And these were just the "test shots"? I can't wait to see the others...but no rush. Really. I can stare at these forever. They will make fabulous Mother's Day gifts for the women in my family this weekend. I am profoundly grateful. Can't wait to babysit in return!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





.jpg)



OMGoodness! I can't believe how much Gift has changed, esp. w/ his new haircut! He looks so grown up now. All three of your blessings have grown so much & are simply beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFrom B - Her comment got deleted!
ReplyDelete"Thank you for the opportunity to practice on three such beautiful kids! It was really encouraging for me, too. Once Gift's curls grow back out, bring him back over for some curl photos. Praying you will experience peace, friend, and that those evaluating you will have insight into your needs. You are a precious lady, beloved by God and so many!"
Thank you so much B! I can't thank you enough for sharing your talented, and your compassion! LOVE you!!!!!