Hey Friends,
On the left sidebar I have a button for "Pray for Stellan" that links you up to McMama's blog (click on her name there for her Twitter). I've followed her before her 4th baby was born (Stellan) and her blog and photography and faith are amazing - now more than ever. Before his birth Stellan has been sick with a heart condition. He's had an episode again that was being managed, but it's been announced his heart is giving out (hopefully it will rebound!). They have decided to airlift him to another hospital.
Please pass along this story, and please pray and spare and thought for this amazing family. We don't always have to know each other personally to know how amazing people are. McMama is just that, as is her family. Please go check them out, and share the story for more support. I can't imagine....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also - to update you on a friend's 2 yo great niece with brain cancer. Picture updates show she is getting chemo and starting to slowly talk again and walk some (getting rehab). Please please continue prayers for her too, and her family. A family can break apart under such stress without faith!
Thanks!!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!