Sunday, July 12, 2009

Back from the Beach!













Just a teaser....more pics and recap to come of the girls and my trip to the beach (sorry, Daddy could not make it)! I'm still behind posting pics of our Disney trip too! But there is something so peaceful about the beach....it was a restful, refreshing, nourishing, and needed trip.

Later gators!

Nighty Night (the girls and I in bed....)


7 comments:

  1. you guys are waaaay more cuteness than I can stand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. So glad to hear your time away was blessed. Let's talk soon.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! You & your girls look like you had so much fun. I love Valiant's sun shade - very creative & so adorable asleep underneath it. I can't wait until we can make a trip to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, no pics of Mommy in her bathing suit...??

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Kris, does pic #1 not count?

    Thanks for all the sweet comments! It's nice to get home and blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures! Love the one of Baby Val sleeping under the surf board!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great pics, too many to pick from, HOWEVER, the pic of Baby Val asleep made me smile--when they are done, they are DONE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!