Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Five

Good Evening!!!

Whew! What a week that was, and weekend that will be! Don't have much time - I just wanted to slap a post up for posterity since sometimes I trade living my life for blogging about it, OR take lots of pics of life, but never post them! This week has been a good balance (been a while since I blogged daily) and it has been great!!!! Lots of memories!

I was asked this week how many blogs I follow - hehe! I said the Dashboard feature makes my many easy to navigate, but I not been really reading other blogs this week. I love doing that though, but that is one thing that fell to the wayside in order to focus on family this week.

Now...for the FIVE:

1. This was the weekend I created my own home camp experience and blended it with a Summer Adventure! Today was the last day for the faith adventure (I'll continue our focused crafting and bonding time up until school starting) and it has been such a fun week for us. If I can make myself remember to follow through with pictures, I can show what we did together, and with friends, as we blended a fun home camp/VBS experience! It really makes me think more on homeschooling...it was so enjoyable for both of us! a BLESSING.

2. I'm on my 1st week of boot camp! So far, I'm managed to do all the assigned days, and honor the rest days (gotta love rest days lol)! It's pretty much cross training - strength, cardio, weights/bands, with some sports. It's all on my Wii Active, and I'm enjoying it. I'm doing a 30 day Challenge, so I'm interested in seeing if I can keep up the schedule!

3. Tonight is another family night. Hubby is cooking a spaghetti dinner and then we will be watching Inkheart. I hope we like it better than last weekend's Bolt (what a sleeper that was ZZzzzz...)

4. My plans tomorrow are going to practice some bluegrass tunes with a band I may join (depending on scheduling) in the morning, and then shopping outlets with a friend in the afternoon. I may actually divert from buying clothes for the girls and actually focus on myself! GASP!

5. I'm gearing up for next week when I start keeping my goddaughter on Wednesday. I'm really excited (and a little nervous too) about this new direction of my time. I'm really excited to spend such quality time with Baby E, and Baby Valiant LOVES her godsister and it will be so cute to see them grow together! Lovely will enjoy having her the 3 days we have E before she goes back to school and leaves my little nest!!

Ok - I'd better run, another fun evening awaits!! I love my family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you didn't like Bolt!?? We like Inheart, too, but Bolt is a GREAT movie.....!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for Bolt's sake, I'm glad SOMEONE loved it. Sure, cute theme...SWEET even...but oh my goodness, Hubby and I were falling asleep during it, and Lovely was distracted a lot. I was sad we did not like it more...we wanted to!

    Inkheart was so good, but then, we LOVE books here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!