Thursday, January 24, 2013

Biased...but....

Lovely's gone and done it again, making me choke up with her latest sculpture in art class. Her teacher tells me that Lovely is her "deep thinker."

Lovely told me the little blanket is supposed to be revealing the gender...hehe!

Presenting Lovely's sculpture: Pregnant Mommy and Big Toddler Sister








I just love how this *biased* mom feel like her sculptures have living energy. They just feel alive. Even expressionless, you know what they are expressing!! In this piece, you just feel the love, tenderness, and excitement.

I'm SO blessed to have Lovely on loan from God for a while. I am so blessed. I just love her sweet heart and soul.

5 comments:

  1. It is lovely. She gets it and she reveals it with her art. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You are so blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a deep, faith-filled girl you've got there! That sculpture is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one amazing sculpture. I hope she continues to use her talents to glorify God and to celebrate life. We're so proud of you, Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I left a well-deserved blog award for you on my blog!

    http://threeblessingsacademy.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-of-year-2012-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!