Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Weekend Getaway

This weekend has had GORGEOUS weather. So much so, that we decided to flee town and head back to our favorite escape spot! We spent almost all weekend outside. It was so much fun!

It was a magical two days and the first relaxed days for our family of 5 in a LONG time. Playing by the river, enjoying the market, hiking around the mountain, frolicking with the gnomes in Rock City and petting fish at the aquarium. Seeing the bright colored leaves (little Valiant kept asking "Did God paint the trees? YES!!!!) on our drive there and back while listening to bluegrass completed a phenomenal family bonding time. Did. Not. Want. To. Return. LOVE my FAMILY.





































DID. NOT. WANT.  TO. COME. HOME. Phenomenal weekend.

I am now recharged for the week. The only hiccup? Valiant spiked 102 fever tonight. Oh well...life is still GOOD, and she is happy. Love and prayers to all!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay, fun, happy family get-a-way!!
    Hope Valiant is feeling better very soon!
    Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!