Thursday, June 24, 2010

THREE

I really have three gorgeous kids? Pinch me!!!





Three. I love it!!!.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! You are so blessed! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the Buddha Belly on Gift! Love it. Yes, you indeed have a stunningly beautiful family. Now go pinch yourself! LOL! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, you do have three gorgeous kids AND they look so happy! Cyber-pinch is on its way...LOL! The first photo of Gift looking up at Lovely is so precious. And I LOVE that serious look on his face in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love your new title picture, too. The baby looks like he's getting very big already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!