This is from today's 3 Minute Retreat (in Lent, called 3+ Minute Retreat). I love that the "+" reflection is by one of my favorites - Lisa Hendey!
First, it reminds me to breathe, breathe through and away with my anxiety (ha!)
Then...the scripture reflection is this:
Blessed are we who live our lives in the name of the Lord. But do we always
remember what it means to be a disciple? We must remind ourselves that our lives
are about dying as well as rising. There is no resurrection without death. Life
in the Lord requires glory one day and dejection the next. As disciples we have
hope, because we know that God holds us the entire time.
How can you bless the dying and the rising of your life, knowing that both
are in the name of the Lord?
Indeed. How shall I answer this today? Time to reflect.
Much love!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!