Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Gift is TWO!!!

When did this happen?? My precious boy is TWO YEARS OLD!!!!! We had a family birthday on the back porch with an airplane theme, and it felt like a tree-house birthday party!!



Gifts's family cake decorated by the girls - an airplane flying in silver clouds by the Statue of Liberty (see caption lol).

 Valiant found his favorite plane under the bed, and Lovely wanted the Statue of Liberty LOL!






Earlier in the day, I enjoyed some quiet time with my sweet Gift from God. I love our son!!!




Dearest Gift - you are treasured, you are beloved. Your infectious smile, giggle, loud voice, and energy have refined this family of ours into getting more out of life, and giving to those in our life. We thank you, and God, for being here. God has generously loaned you and your sisters to us, and we are forever grateful.

We can't wait to see where this year takes you. Thanks for being you. We look forward to another year of firsts for you. God Bless you. Keep your heart, and arms, open!!!

Love,
Mommy and Family.

1 comment:

  1. Two already?!?!? OMGoodness, the time has gone so fast. He's such a beautiful little man. Happy Birthday, Gift! (BTW - I LOVE that last picture of him on your head...so precious!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!