Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TAKE THAT!

So, my husband is on a long business trip and I'm single mommy-ing it.  I'm getting along fine, and very proud for my husband who really is good at what he does, and can do it this week in a fun place. But seriously...when he sends me pics of his "work area" like this:


He totally deserves my "work area" view straight back!

Aside from the screaming baby, I like my view - pretty blessed vantage point.

I tell you what though - I'm getting my beachy umbrella drinks on next week - kid free :) . Who wants to join me for a MNO?

HA!!

4 comments:

  1. Business trips are the worst! How about we meet up in a state midway between us? My husband has a business trip coming up soon that is right outside of Disneyland. I'm not looking forward to the 2-3 trips that are in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom is skiing with his brothers this weekend....having fun and NOt on a business trip! Nice, right?
    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabriela - SERIOUSLY? Ha ha ha! Did you get some wine at Kris'?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!