Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday "MORE Newborn Teasers"



















10 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love the one of Gift on the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures are gorgeous, but I love the one of Gift on the piano the best. He's such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious. What a blessing to hold this piece of heaven. Madeline could not stop talking about him. Thank you for allowing us to share in your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby! Congratulations! Our baby is already 2 months old. Time flies when they are so little. Enjoy him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So SWEET & PRECIOUS! I, too, LOVE the one of Gift on the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all....your baby is beautiful!
    2nd...LOVE that blue chair & cushion & baby picture. I've never seen a cool chair & cushion like that before. Where did you find it??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elisa - THANKS!! The chair belonged to my mother and she had it for years...probably the 60s? And I made the cushion with some fabric from the store last year....I'll let my mom know you loved her chair LOL!!! Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw...go figure...the best things are old handmedowns =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!