Friday, July 1, 2011

Summer Fun!

We are having a fantastic summer! We have done SO much. We're both busier than I thought or wanted to be, and yet, having so many 'lazy and hazy' days of summer that I feel we are doing a good job of savoring the season too.

Lately we have enjoyed picnics, evening lawn shows, and candy:



Some baby yoga....

Some outdoor painting adventures.....


...and lots of patio fun with water toys (picture below), chalk, and the swing set!



I have not been blogging enough - but that's because I'm living life with this incredible family I am given. Life is Good, God is good! I pray you are doing well too!!!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!