Thursday, June 2, 2011

An Anniversarial Success!

FaithButton

Today we are celebrating probably the biggest success in our household. TEN YEARS of MARRIAGE!!

10 years ago my incredible husband and I said our vows and began out journey together. What a journey it has been!


I think in terms of our family, 13 years together total, and 10 married years is a pretty awesome feat. It feels so amazing to be with someone who takes their vows so seriously, and welcomes God into our marriage.



10 years later, even with all we have been through, I still feel cherished by this dear, sweet, man.


To read a recap of our story (so far)....click and read here...lots of pics hehe!

Oh - and my dear husband gave me an early anniversary gift today, and I think it was the best gift ever - our house DEEP CLEANED! Even our bathroom toilet paper looked like a 5 Star Hotel!

I love the rose bud!

Our bedroom - I never make our bed this way. All that is needed is chocolate on the pillow lol
The girls beds tucked in military style!
Even the tissues in the guest room are fancy!
My kitchen may be older, but it sparkles!!
I would call this last week, AHEM...last 10+ years....to be a HUGE success!! I wish you many successes!

Much love!!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Definitely a wonderful success! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 10 years of marriage. I'm a bit envious of your deep cleaned house. I'll have to tell my husband I want that for our 11th anniversary in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge has left a new comment :

    LOVE all your pics and definitely am in awe of Hubby for thinking of the deep cleaning and giving you that as a gift! We hit ten years in two more...you guys are truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much!! And yes, my husband ROCKS for the deep clean...wow! I'm still over the moon about it!

    You all always inspire me. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 10 years!!! I too am a bit envious of the deep cleaning! I need to send my hubby your blog link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on ten years and having such a great gift of great love, not to mention the deep cleaning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house looks awesome! (For our tenth anniversary, we bought a house. It was also awesome, but didn't look nearly as nice.) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and happy anniversary! What a wonderful present :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful man you have there! Can I borrow him to give my hubby some pointers for our 10th???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, Happy Anniversary! What a positively perfect gift! Wishing you many, many more years of love and fun surprises along the way! (BTW, we celebrate 17 years tomorrow....June is a lovely month for weddings, don't you agree?!) ;)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so wonderful!! I love how clean and fancy everything looks in your house!!! What a great gift!! Your husbands receives an A+++ for that!!
    God bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a message. I hope to get better about commenting back directly (I get so busy with the kids!) but I appreciate you very much!! I wish you a GREAT day!